Weekly D updates 22nd-28th May 2023

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 04:19:59 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 3 June 2023 at 20:35:54 UTC, Rune Morling wrote:

> I just checked; it appears the linked dlang GH projects have
> all been closed in the interrim? What happened?
>
> Cheers,
> Rune

That's the result of one of our weekly planning meetings as part
of our organizational redevelopment. Previously, Razvan and
Dennis were using it as a place to dump things we'd like to see
done, and some projects they were actively working on. Now, the
whole DLF team will be using it to track progress on our current
high-level goals. Some of the closed projects may be reopened
again later. We just need to get everything set up like we want
it. I'll post an announcement about it next week.

You can see the last update I posted, where I outlined our
high-level goals, here:

https://forum.dlang.org/thread/mqwhekbqqkabdvqpdppl@forum.dlang.org