Weekly D updates 22nd-28th May 2023

Rune Morling ermo at serpentos.com
Mon Jun 5 11:32:14 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 4 June 2023 at 04:35:13 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Sunday, 4 June 2023 at 04:19:59 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>
>> That's the result of one of our weekly planning meetings as
>> part of our organizational redevelopment.
>> (...)
>

> I should add, we've got a base set of projects in there right
> now, but they're marked private until we're all familiar with
> the interface and ready to make GH Projects part of our regular
> workflow (that's a huge change for most of us and will take
> some getting used to). We'll make everything publicly readable
> around the time I make the announcement.

Thanks Mike.

Given the changes I've already noticed in approach and concrete
outcomes (focus -> communication -> bug fixes/development), the
IVY stuff sounds like it's been beneficial from a project
management perspective.

Colour me interested in a potential 1-on-1 chat about it and how
you're applying the insights to which the tool/process led you.

- Rune