Bugzilla to GitHub Issues Migration

Vladimir Panteleev thecybershadow.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 20:35:26 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 22 June 2023 at 20:22:46 UTC, Brad Roberts wrote:
> What files are you seeking?  More or less everything about the
> configuration, aside from things like the database host name,
> uid, and password for the db are managed inside the instance
> itself, all of which is visible through the ui, and those
> aren't particularly useful to have.

Hi Brad!

Looking at my records, I am missing the files localconfig and
data/params.

Yes, the files contain parameters which can be configured from
the user interface, however they also contain things which are
not available from the user interface. One of these, for example,
is a key which is used when calculating users' credentials.
Without it, we would need to force everyone to reset their
passwords (which may be a problem for people who no longer have
access to the email address they use to log in to Bugzilla).

Thanks!