Bugzilla to GitHub Issues Migration

Vladimir Panteleev thecybershadow.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 20:53:57 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 22 June 2023 at 20:48:25 UTC, Brad Roberts wrote:
> I don't understand why you need that key or to mess with users
> accounts or passwords at all.  That sounds like a pretty major
> security and trust violation to me.

Well, because the ultimate goal is moving the entire
installation, and making it seamless. The DFL needs access to the
key for the same reason that you have access to the key right now.

If you don't want *me* to have access to the key, that's fine, I
can work with someone else from the DFL on a IaC setup where I
don't have access to production data, but let's clear up where
the problem is first?

If it helps, I run the D forum and wiki, so not much would change
in the trust model.

> data/params is all available in the ui, but here:

Thanks! It's good to have it in text form anyway.