Benchmarks - LDC vs GDC

Sergey kornburn at yandex.ru
Thu Jun 29 11:16:21 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 29 June 2023 at 10:18:04 UTC, partypooper wrote:
> On Thursday, 29 June 2023 at 09:23:53 UTC, Sergey wrote:
> more to OP, that to you. Benchmarks from you link are lame at
> least for D language (and not only) and represent in bright
> light only some big community languages or some hacker
> individual who polished specific solutions for his language.

The rule of the benchmark is to use the same approach for all
languages (sometimes it is not always the case unfortunately),
but I definitely can’t see confirmation of your words for this
benchmark :) like everyone is free to submit a solution with some
restrictions. I haven’t seen any “big community language”
superiority there. Moreover it is just the source of some code
that can be benchmarked for timing. No matter of different
languages.

Kostya’s is good and also much older and mature.