dub: JSON, SDL, YAML, TOML, what color should we paint it ?

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 14:06:29 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 28 February 2023 at 17:46:25 UTC, Bradley Chatha
wrote:
> Have you written down a more refined version of these thoughts?

http://dpldocs.info/this-week-in-d/Blog.Posted_2022_03_28.html
http://dpldocs.info/this-week-in-d/Blog.Posted_2022_04_25.html

Even though more often than not, I just delete people's dub.jsons
or makefiles or reggaefiles and what not and use a plain `dmd -i
main.d` command (possibly adding more flags for configs) and it
works reliably and like 2x faster than the other options.

I think people underestimate how well dmd -i works.