dub: JSON, SDL, YAML, TOML, what color should we paint it ?

Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole richard at cattermole.co.nz
Sat Mar 4 21:01:45 UTC 2023

On 05/03/2023 9:43 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
> Since the code to support them is already written, would we need to do
> more than just not delete it?

The entire configuration system was replaced with configy which in turns
uses some of the same libraries, but swaps others out like dyaml instead
of std.json.

This has increased build times by a noticeable amount. I did push back
originally to keep the old system in place, but ultimately it is gone
now. All in the hope of improving error messages, successfully I might add.