[OT] Generating distribution of N dice rolls

Was cryptobitmann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 15:58:34 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 19 March 2023 at 17:55:46 UTC, Was wrote:
> On Monday, 21 November 2022 at 11:08:24 UTC, Abdulhaq wrote:
>> On Monday, 21 November 2022 at 10:44:48 UTC, Cabal Powel wrote:
>>> On Thursday, 10 November 2022 at 02:10:32 UTC, H. S. Teoh
>>> wrote:
>>

>>> Hope this will help you.
>>
>> The original article that you copied this from has some useful
>> images:
>>
>> https://towardsdatascience.com/modelling-the-probability-distributions-of-dice-b6ecf87b24ea
>
> That work for me

Hey, I'm looking to build a mental health app that can provide
resources, support, and guidance to those who are struggling with
mental health issues. I stumbled upon Devlight
https://devlight.io/healthcare-app-development/ healthcare app
development services and saw that they offer mental health app
development. Has anyone here used their services in this area?
Would appreciate any feedback!