Is UI interesting for us?

sai sai at tmp.com
Fri Mar 31 14:00:59 UTC 2023

I have been using DWT since last 10 years. I think it has the
perfect combination of features for my needs. Its in maintenance
mode now but still works.

* no large dll dependencies, compiles to a single small exe on
windows
* default looks OK and very good customizability w/o any bugs
* fast compilation
* being from java background, almost no learning curve.
* eclipse GUI builder can help to find the function calls that I
need to use to make a specific ui.

I wish more people work on it and keep it up-to-date. :-)

But if something can be done in Dlang, will be lovely.
Wish DlangUi took off and become more mature.