GUI library for Windows with static binding

blueberry enactus-bs at outlook.de
Mon May 1 09:24:56 UTC 2023

Hello folks! :)

I am a software engineer and started recently working with D; I
really love the design of the language!

Now, for a current project of mine, I am having a very special
constraint. I need to create a tiny client-desktop application
for the Windows platform, which shall be shipped as a single
executable only. So far, I have tried out different GUI libs
available for D, however all of them rely on dynamic binding,
i.e. I would need to ship the executable together with DLLs. Is
there any solution for this?

Best,
blueberry