GUI library for Windows with static binding

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon May 1 12:54:12 UTC 2023

On Monday, 1 May 2023 at 09:24:56 UTC, blueberry wrote:
> I need to create a tiny client-desktop application for the
> Windows platform, which shall be shipped as a single executable
> only.

My minigui.d can do that pretty easily, built mostly on normal
Windows controls.

https://code.dlang.org/packages/arsd-official%3Aminigui

https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd
(git clone it then use dmd -i for best results, but you can also
get the individual files needed for just this: color.d,
simpledisplay.d, minigui.d, textlayouter.d, core.d)

http://arsd-official.dpldocs.info/arsd.minigui.html

There's also a webview wrapper for it if you wanted to but prolly
don't need it for a tiny simple thing.

Some parts of it are a bit weird to use but you can ask me for
some help to get started.