What requires a DIP?

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Fri May 5 14:48:00 UTC 2023

On Friday, 5 May 2023 at 14:28:38 UTC, Quirin Schroll wrote:
> I’ve been told by randoms a couple of times now that some
> proposed change, which I considered a minor enhancement, needs
> a DIP.

`Dip` can increase the success rate of submissions with
destructive changes.
Moreover, writing `'dip'` can increase your weight in `'DLF'`.
I think it's best to create a 'dip' for any improvement with
`'characteristics'`, which is convenient for reading and can be
used as a key reference for `'documents'`. Of course, it's best
to simplify the `'dip'` process appropriately.