Help improve error message

ryuukk_ ryuukk.dev at gmail.com
Mon May 8 00:50:56 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 7 May 2023 at 14:19:49 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

>> Well.. it's not what you expect..
>
> Depends ;) I've been using D long enough that it's exactly what
> I expected.

See.. that's were my expectation of this language seems to be
non-compatible with the majority of you, and that's super
unfortunate because there is nothing i can do to change things

``Something`` is a struct, and you are telling me that it is
normal for D to treat it as a associative array

With that kind of expectation, i now understand better why the
.enum DIP got shut down, language is stuck in the past with no
way to improve anything, including this type identity crisis