Crash my webserver!

psyscout oracle.gm at gmail.com
Sun May 14 15:19:24 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 13 May 2023 at 09:03:22 UTC, Andrea Fontana wrote:
> Hi everyone, as I had already announced in the discord
> channel...

Hi Andrea,

this question may be not completely related, but hopefully you
can answer. I can see a worker concept and each worker is a
completely separate application and doesn't share context with
other workers.

For example I have a __gshared state with some data which is
being updated by separate thread. So I need all workers (threads)
be able to access that state without recreating it multiple times.

Is it possible to achieve it without introducing a separate cache
or database, just inside single app and Serverino serving data
requests through multiple threads?