D Language Foundation Weekly Planning Session Update

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Mon May 15 15:40:29 UTC 2023

On Monday, 15 May 2023 at 12:19:26 UTC, ag0aep6g wrote:

> So it's kinda like the "Where do you see yourself in five
> years?" question.

It's deeper than that. And that's why I didn't want to say
anything about the details of it in a forum post. All of us had
the wrong first impression when we started the program. It takes
a bit of self-reflection to discover your IVY statement. And I
use "discover" intentionally. It's not a matter of pondering
where you see yourself in the future. It's a process of
understanding what motivates you on the path you're following
*now*.