D Language Foundation Weekly Planning Session Update

WilliamJames WilliamJames at gmail.com
Tue May 16 22:17:13 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 16 May 2023 at 11:14:23 UTC, Abdulhaq wrote:
> On Tuesday, 16 May 2023 at 05:46:23 UTC, WilliamJames wrote:
>  As
>> such, IVY could well backfire in the D community, since not
>> everyone agrees that there is a self, or that it should be as
>> important in ones daily life as some want you to believe
>
> And the award for the whackiest criticism of D management goes
> to .....

So the whackiest..thing... was not something I started ;-)

Telling people the D was off to a grand new beginning, cause
people were going to find a better vision of them themselves...
that was the whackiest thing.

It's one thing to find ways to motivate oneself. If IVY works for
you, that is great.. I guess.

But announcing IVY to the D community as the messiah-like
stratedgy for taking D forward.... sounded more (to me at least)
like a cult was forming.

And yet, you direct your criticism towards me ??