D Language Foundation Weekly Planning Session Update

Salih Dincer salihdb at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 21:24:18 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 14 May 2023 at 16:13:37 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> ## What you can do
> Follow my planning updates. Keep an eye on the goals and task
> lists once they're published. Tell us when you think we're
> getting it right. Tell us when you think we're getting it
> wrong. Tell us your ideas. The planning sessions are not a
> replacement for the monthly and quarterly meetings. If you're
> using D in production, commercially or free, I'm happy to bring
> you into the quarterly meetings. And anyone is welcome to join
> us for one or more monthly meetings to contribute ideas and
> feedback.

We appreciate your initiatives for we have grown up with
[His](https://mevlanafoundation.com/mevlana-his-works/)
teachings. I am IVY far away as you are far from Mevlana. The
only point between us is the codes...

I want D to generalize around me. It doesn't make any sense to me
after I don't see what it is done on the codes. If things to do
will popularize D, why not! Good luck.

SDB at 79