OT: Short review of an unself "paper" Re: D Language Foundation Weekly Planning Session Update

Theo Theo at gmail.com
Sat May 20 04:38:43 UTC 2023

On Friday, 19 May 2023 at 07:07:19 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

> The paper is full of unsubstantiated beliefs of an author with
> a strong self.
>
> The author claims self is a result of western individualism and

At no point, is this article about the author, of his beliefs, or
otherwise.

If it had been, it would have NEVER been published in such a
prestigous journal.

Please don't mispresent what you clearly do not understand.

If you won't to focus on personal beliefs, I refer you to:

https://www.altereducation.org/

(an organistaion founded by the very same person promoting IVY).

I do NOT imply there is anything wrong with what he is promoting.
I'm simply pointing out, that he is being driven by his personal
beliefs, and other should be allowed to the same thing. But none
of these should have any role in the D forums, nor at Dconf. That
really, is my point.