D Language Foundation Weekly Planning Session Update

Theo Theo at gmail.com
Sat May 20 23:45:48 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 20 May 2023 at 21:08:29 UTC, claptrap wrote:
> On Saturday, 20 May 2023 at 04:24:11 UTC, Theo wrote:

>>> What is the nike? Shoes Brand 😀
>>>

>> Yes ;-)
>>
>> I think it's the best advertising pitch ever!
>>
>> It the *universal* principle of how to actually get things
>> done.
>
> My brother tried "just walking to the north pole"
>
> He died.

Any response to that would come across a being insensitive, no
matter how well intentioned.

I suggest we bring this conversation to quick end, now, and focus
on what Mike just posted recently: "And anyway, the value in
these planning sessions is what they produce, not how we get
there."

That's what I'm interested in. What is produced.