D Language Foundation Weekly Planning Session Update

Theo Theo at gmail.com
Mon May 22 22:42:15 UTC 2023

On Monday, 22 May 2023 at 07:30:44 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 5/15/2023 10:58 PM, WilliamJames wrote:
>> The motivations of the delusional self can often lead to
>> suffering.
>>
>> https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2016.00124/full
>

> This is way off topic for the forum. Please stop.

btw. IVY stems from the same kind of research (published in the
same journal even), and the article above.

I refer you to:

Primal Leadership - Learning to Lead with Emotional Intelligence,
Daniel Goleman et. al. 2003

See the appendix in that book for the research that is referenced
in that book.

So getting in touch with oneself, as a source of motivation,
which was prompted here in the forums from the DLF, can be just
as much a valid way of creating that motivation, as any other way
that produce similar motivation, including ways mentioned in the
link above (which is apparenetly off topic, where as 'the self'
is on topic ??

Neither is on topic as far as I am concerned.

They are BOTH off topic.