D Primary Type Syntax is Essentially Implemented!

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Wed May 24 00:24:38 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 23 May 2023 at 22:18:35 UTC, Quirin Schroll wrote:
> [...]
> I hope you like it.

I like this solution more than the [alterantivey
proposed](https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/15245).

Both work but yours try to be a bit more faithful to the
language. The alternative can look more seducing because it's
implemented by someone who knows his shits, so yeah it looks
nicer, the checks are greens but it is based on a special case.

I'm very "pro" your way, problem is that currently the
implementation is not perfect
(red checks).