Future of D

Olaf erstaunlichinstinktiverfrosch at muell.monster
Wed Nov 1 09:00:38 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 1 November 2023 at 01:00:53 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
> On 10/30/2023 11:56 AM, Imperatorn wrote:
>> [snip]
>
> Thanks for the kind words and contributions! I appreciate them.
>
> [snip]

Wow. That's tough.

I very much respect your technical accomplishments and your many
years of dedication.
However, I am deeply shocked to see insubstantial and
disrespectful behavior rewarded with attention and goodwill from
leadership.
At the same time, the morale of long-time and extremely capable
contributors like Adam is being undermined by misrepresenting his
proposals and imposing ever new hurdles.

It is a shame to destroy the potential of the language and the
ecosystem so carelessly.

Olaf