Windows dnsapi

Imperatorn johan_forsberg_86 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 14:34:22 UTC 2023

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone here used the Windows dnsapi.

Currently I'm just using the mingw dnsapi.lib and manually typing
my exports, but it would be nice if a module came with D.

I was thinking about adding one, but I don't know if there are
already tools available to generate them from header files (if
they can be found).

The other modules live in druntime (import) core.sys.windows.

dnsapi is almost entierly undocumented for some reason (pinvoke
also only has 4 of them), so I currently I have just dumped the
exports via dumpbin.

I tested some (two) of the 289 functions and they work as
expected which is nice.

Who has done things like this in the past and know if there are
tools available for D to aid in this process?

Thanks