String Interpolation

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 22:25:52 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 1 November 2023 at 21:24:44 UTC, kdevel wrote:
> How can one selectively wrap only those interpolations which
> concatenate path components but leave the sql queries untouched?

You buildPath(path) and db.query(query)...

the intermediate variables still contain the unprocessed sequence
suitable for passing to a function that knows how to use it.

See:
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/15715#issuecomment-1781745762

for details (and as i say there, you can ask the compiler! I have
a full implementation with many runnable examples all right there)