Updated Sublime Text plugin (Dkit)

ryuukk_ ryuukk.dev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 11:56:13 UTC 2023

Hello,

LSP is nice, but is memory hungry.., consumes double than the
actual completion engine (DCD)

![screen1](https://i.imgur.com/FyMWYVg.png)

I'm using Sublime Text and i found DKit [1], it's nice but is
synchronous and was missing few bits that serve-d has, so i went
ahead and i improved it in a fork (the project seems innactive)
[2]

![screen2](https://i.imgur.com/7n3YEER.png)

I plan to continue work on this the whole week, so if you have
suggestions, let me know

Config example:

```json
{
     // Path to the directory containing both dcd-client and
dcd-server executables
     "dcd_path": "C:\\D\\dcd",
     // Port to use for DCD client and server
     "dcd_port": 9166,
     // Include path for existing source files.
     // DCD will also provide completion for dub dependencies
     "include_paths": [
         "projects/",
     ],
     "suppress_dependency_folders": false