Beerconf movement?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 13:20:28 UTC 2023

For those unaware, beerconf is an online meetup of D people
around the world for 48 hours on the last full weekend of the
month, unless there is some significant conflict. See the latest
announcement here:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/uoyqxnpyookhzoheepuz@forum.dlang.org

It has been brought to my attention that some people wish to have
it during different times of the month, due to end-of-month
activities. So here is a poll for when people would prefer
beerconf to happen:

1. First weekend of the month
2. Middle weekend
3. Keep it as the last weekend
4. Other?

Please vote by replying to this top-level post. This will affect
January beerconf. If the first weekend is picked, then I will
have one beerconf in the middle to ensure we aren't doing
consecutive weekends.

-Steve