Projects using vibe.d

Martyn martyn.developer at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 21 15:59:58 UTC 2023

On Friday, 17 November 2023 at 15:50:21 UTC, aberba wrote:
> Thank you 🙏. I already know vibe.d. I even have tutorials
> featured on the vibe.d site. I'm looking for larger projects
> just for reference.

I am not aware of any information on (larger) projects using
vibe.d
If there are - I would be interested to hear/read/know about them
as well.

Just an fyi -- I know this is not what you are asking for, but
reyvaleza has wrote a really good tutorial online for vibe.d
which seems to have been updated earlier this year. Might help
compliment your existing knowledge if you decide to use this for
your next project.

https://github.com/reyvaleza/vibed/tree/main

Cheers.