[SAOC 2023] dfmt rewrite - Weekly update #4

Prajwal S N snp at dlang.org
Sat Oct 14 12:23:45 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Sorry, I'm late by a day. I've been travelling this week, and
didn't have proper internet access.

dfmt was previously compiling DMD in a way that did not expose
certain library features, like file offsets for tokens. I've
modified the compile commands to now use the correct version
flags and include these features. I didn't have much time to do
anything else, apart from a small bit of progress on the comment
formatting pass I was previously working on.