slint GUI, for RUST, C++, nodejs, dotnet. cloud add Dlang support

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at slint.dev
Sat Oct 14 15:32:54 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 14 October 2023 at 15:19:46 UTC, d007 wrote:
> I believe Slint will work for D as well as C++. D is able to
> call C-style interface function direct, and has a great type
> system to work with rust type.

Everything is able to call C-style interface functions:-)

Getting some basic support rolling should be very doable in dlang
(but again, I looked into D about a decade ago and never used it
beyond toy applications). The challenge is going beyond the basic
support, building something that feels native to dlang developers.