Just another example of missing string interpolation

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 01:07:33 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 18 October 2023 at 00:45:40 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> The text of the yaidip doesn't specify this

Actually, looking again, it states:

"Every i-string lowering introduces a header rvalue object that
so far we conventionally denoted as __header (the exact name is
uniquely compiler-generated and hence inaccessible)."

so this may not matter anyway, nevertheless, I  just did the 30
second find+replace of the abbreviated name with the fully
qualified name to concretely specify this. Refresh the page.