C to D

mw mw at g.c
Wed Oct 18 14:53:31 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 18 October 2023 at 13:55:51 UTC, matheus wrote:

> I wonder if they compile the translated code before returning
> the answer, or just returns whatever was converted without any
> checking.

Tried already, it's ChatGPT type of thing, (I suspect they just
call ChatGPT API), the generated code is the same quality as
ChatGPT conversion output (you can ask ChatGPT do that too, and
without limit), neither syntactic nor semantic error are checked.
But it's an convenience than manually convert everything.