Markdown in email / news posts

Arafel er.krali at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 12:03:04 UTC 2023

On 23/10/23 13:47, Imperatorn wrote:
> Just a quick comment. When posting code, be sure to check the "Enable
> Markdown" checkbox to the right of the send button.

Unfortunately I use Thunderbird and the newsgroup, not the web
interface, so I'm not sure how I can enable markdown there. If anybody
knows (perhaps adding a header or something?) I would be glad to do it.

Alternatively, wouldn't it make sense to enable it by default so it
would apply to all the messages coming from email / the newsgroup?