String Interpolation

bachmeier no at spam.net
Fri Oct 27 16:19:27 UTC 2023

On Friday, 27 October 2023 at 16:04:26 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> So then, please, let's all try to keep the quality of discourse
> up a bit and stay focused on the pros and cons of the competing
> string interpolation implementations.

Yeah, we might have strong views about what is the best way to
proceed, but we should assume everyone else is also trying to do
what's best for the language. Expressions of diverse viewpoints
ensures everyone is heard and that all issues come out. It's okay
if we have different objectives/priorities/use cases.