On the panel discussion at Dconf day 3

Ethan gooberman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 12:41:19 UTC 2023

On Monday, 4 September 2023 at 19:33:50 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> Some of the responses to that were much like yours, calling it
> a cult, propaganda, etc. I tried to say a bit more about it in
> another post, and then discussed it in one of our BeerConf
> sessions, but I could only scratch the surface. I received
> several DMs and emails about it.

I have zero investment in IVY/Ucora, and I was emcee at DConf. So
I'll say this to the crowd with the above as context:

Have y'all never held a job in IT? Like, an actual
go-to-the-office job?

I'm having a hard time imagining anyone that's ever had to sit
through SCRUM training for example calling what was on stage
during that Q&A cultish.