D Language HTTP Server

user548215 user548215 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 14:27:09 UTC 2023

Hello, I've been learning the D programming language for a while
now and I want to develop web applications. I've looked into the
Handy Http package and can write simple programs on my own, but I
want to use the D language for a comprehensive project.

What do you think I can use on the Web side? Would Handy Http be
sufficient for both HTTP and WebSocket endpoints? I want to use
an HTTP server by taking my own security measures, as solutions
similar to Vibe.d might be slow.

Also, what can I use in the D language to perform database
queries? Do you have a library to recommend? I will be using a
PostgreSQL database.

Although it's possible to use more advantageous languages for web
operations, I like this language, so I want to start developing a
project, even if it's a simple one.