D Programming: How to Define and Use Custom Attributes

Soham Mukherjee sohammm1087 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 18:54:26 UTC 2023

I'm exploring the D programming language and I'm curious about
custom attributes. How can I define and use custom attributes in
D to add metadata or behavior to my code?

For example, let's say I want to create a custom attribute
@MyCustomAttribute that I can apply to functions or types. How do
I define this attribute, and how can I use it to influence the
behavior of my D code?

It would be helpful if you could provide code examples and
explain how custom attributes can be leveraged in practical
scenarios within D programming. Thank you for your insights!