On the panel discussion at Dconf day 3

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Mon Sep 11 07:50:07 UTC 2023

On 9/10/2023 8:35 PM, Adam Wilson wrote:
> And frankly, it's not the only talk I tuned out, some of the talks held no
> interest to me, others I found really quite engaging. Mike Shah's students for
> example. Other folks have different interests, that's the nature of one-track
> conferences, so be prepared with something else to do, and be kind to others by
> sitting in the back. :)

The good stuff happens between the talks. The talks are meant to inspire
conversation. Personally, I had a fine time meeting new members of the D
community and reconnecting with existing ones.

I enjoyed giving my talk, too, and hope people found a few nuggets in it they
could apply to their own work.