Frameworks and libraries

user548215 user548215 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 15:40:30 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 14 September 2023 at 15:11:29 UTC, monkyyy wrote:
> We have plenty of bindings, we need native stuff.
>
> C libs will use c strings and may even require turning off the
> gc to make it behave; which means your handcapped and need to
> append null like all the time.

I predominantly opt for native coding and reserve binding for
instances where it's absolutely necessary, such as when working
with libraries like libpq, where binding is often the only viable
option. If I complete the development of my web framework, I
intend to make it publicly available. Furthermore, based on the
discussions I've read about the Garbage Collector in the D
programming language, I've decided to abstain from using that
feature.