I love D

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 05:37:33 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 24 September 2023 at 21:24:14 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
Andrew Cattermole wrote:
> On 25/09/2023 9:47 AM, claptrap wrote:
>> Do you mean it just doesn't work in VSCode anymore? I mean you
>> can still just debug the exe with visual studio?
>
> Same engine for both VS and VS-code (may depend upon the
> VS-code plugin tho).
>
> You can debug, but you lack locals. So very limited usability
> atm.

In my case VSCode still works like before, but Visual Studio 17.7
locals panel got stuck with "Busy..." label when entering D
function in call stack, and the whole IDE becomes sluggish.
Though it could be yet another conflict with VisualD and
ReSharper, previously I had to disable VisualD because it just
hanged up from time to time.