Structured Concurrency vs P2300R7

Paolo Invernizzi paolo.invernizzi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 09:38:50 UTC 2024

On Sunday, 7 April 2024 at 17:48:43 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
> On Sunday, 7 April 2024 at 10:33:08 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Contrary to P2300, the `whenAll` implementation in the
> concurrency library accepts an array as well.
>
> [...]

Thank you Sebastiaan for the explanations, I missed that whenAll
accepts array too.

So I will avoid to dig into Streams, waiting for Sequence, and
yes I think that 'parallelize' is the right sugar to add.

In the meantime, the trio Sender / Receiver / Scheduler should be
sufficient to play with a lot of things.

/P