collectNoStack should be axed

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 21 21:55:32 UTC 2024

Before github we used dsource.org and subversion:
     http://dsource.org/projects/druntime/browser

It looks like the history on github retains that history, which matches
with my memory of how we transitioned over.  The history seems to start
at about 2008.

What I'm not seeing is much pre-D2 history.  There's some, but I thought
I'd built up a full D1 history, or mostly full -- at least a per-release
snapshot.  Did those early release tarball/zips not contain the druntime
code maybe?