DMD release cadence report 2023

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 12:21:04 UTC 2024

On Monday, 22 April 2024 at 19:56:35 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> Hi,
>
> [snip]
> Moving forward for the next 12 months, is keeping at this pace
> fine? Should it slow down or speed up?
>
> Iain.

It's one of those things where if there are bug fixes or new
features I want to use, then the new release can't come soon
enough, but otherwise I don't think about it that much.

I would largely defer to the people who actually do the hard work
of handling the releases (like yourself). I don't know how much
of a burden it is so I don't feel comfortable telling you to
speed it up or that we shouldn't slow it down.