Real D

cc cc at nevernet.com
Thu Apr 25 08:01:14 UTC 2024

On Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 14:56:50 UTC, Marconi wrote:
> If D create some new way to make manual memory management
> easily, in such a way that the lovers of GC would not be so
> furious... the language could reach almost the perfection.

Thank you.😊

I'll accept GC as the default, just as long as I have the option
to choose and not have the entire ideology treated as second
class citizens.  The open contempt exists in this thread and
others.  And there's a forced insistence that the people
complaining "don't actually use D" which is just ridiculous.