RFC: Remove OMF Support from DMD

Adam Wilson flyboynw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:04:53 UTC 2024

Hello Dlang,

We are looking for feedback on this PR to begin the OMF removal
process: https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/16422

OMF was deprecated back in January of 2022 and it's time to start
the removal process, however before we begin, we are looking for
feedback from anybody who might still be using OMF in your code.

For background OMF deprecation is part of a long-running goal of
cleaning up and simplifying the DMD code-base, so while the
long-term goal is to drop OMF, we need to know if any users need
any additional time to transition their projects.