https://tour.dlang.org/ is down

Petar Petar
Thu Feb 8 15:13:00 UTC 2024

On Thursday, 8 February 2024 at 14:58:25 UTC, kdevel wrote:

>>> Been using it daily. That's sad to hear.
>>
>> Yeah, it's unfortunate. Try reaching out to Mike Parker or
>> Petar Kirov about the new tour.
>>
>> Sorry for the inconvenience
>
> The site ("Learn" is the FIRST link on dlang.org!) is still
> down. Setting up a server from a backup even without automation
> does usually not require two months. What's so unusual about
> this site?

As far as I can see https://tour.dlang.org/ is up and running.
Iain kindly took care of hosting the site at the start of
December (5-6th) and both the Dlang Tour
(https://tour.dlang.org/) and the online editor
(https://run.dlang.org) have been operational since (at least as
far as I have observed), since I was crazy busy at work and
couldn't find any time to do the migration myself.