Interpolation struct names and location

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 15:03:19 UTC 2024

On Wednesday, 14 February 2024 at 05:30:47 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:
> This is the time to debate, before it's released!
>
> -Steve

One idea. For consistency with [named character
entities](https://dlang.org/spec/entity.html) maybe it'd be
better if these were escape sequences too? \$identifier or
\$(an.expression), with "i" omitted from the beginning.

Don't hesistate to stratch this idea though if you're even
slightly against it. Since Walter already approved the present
syntax I don't think we should spend time debating the syntax
further.