Static ctors in wasm

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at qfbox.info
Fri Feb 16 05:40:32 UTC 2024

On Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 06:02:46PM +1300, Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d wrote:

> On 16/02/2024 5:45 PM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
[...]
> > I copy-n-pasted ModuleInfo from the real (non-wasm) object.d, and
> > now I'm finally getting an address for __start___minfo.  However,
> > __end___minfo for some reason still shows up as 0x0?  I must be
> > missing something else?
[...]
> Great!
>
> Unfortunately I don't know how the lists created by the linker work.
>
> But I do know that they are linker specific.

Hmm, the module traversal code seems to depend on SectionGroup.  Does
this need to be imported by object.d too?  Currently I only have it in a
submodule in the runtime.

If you look at a thing nine hundred and ninety-nine times, you are perfectly safe; if you look at it the thousandth time, you are in frightful danger of seeing it for the first time. -- G. K. Chesterton