Whoever released named argument: fuck you. Sincerly.

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 23:28:58 UTC 2024

These constant syntax changes being rolled out at random just
screw up tooling.

The time was waste using D because of the lack of named argument
was approximately none at all.

The time we waste maintaining constant breakage because of
bullshit like this is enormous.

At some point, this community will have to realize that a
programming language is meant to solve people's problems, not
cause them.

I thought this was understood with recent messaging we got from
leadership, but apparently not.

Well, for as long as this is the case, then it is impossible to
recommend D to anyone for anything serious.