We are forking D

GrimMaple grimmaple95 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 20:25:17 UTC 2024

Thank you everyone for your genuine interest in this project!

To answer a few questions:

On Tuesday, 2 January 2024 at 18:54:17 UTC, IGotD- wrote:
> That's good news but who are "we" in this case?

We -- the community. An idea of a fork was in the air for a long
time, it just so happened that Adam beat me to it by an inch. I
joined soon after :) There are 2 dedicated members as of now:
Adam and I. We're gonna directly ask some of the D people around
later on.

> Also is there a new forum that we can use in order to discuss
> things? I'm talking about a forum and not a chat group.

Setting up a forum is too much work™, so we're gonna have to
stick with Discord as of now. Maybe a forum will arise later.

As for the name, I don't think it's really important. At least as
of now.