We are forking D

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at qfbox.info
Tue Jan 2 21:16:44 UTC 2024

On Tue, Jan 02, 2024 at 08:54:49PM +0000, Luna via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> For the love of everything good, if you want to fork D, please don't
> *name* it D, that could create another wave of issues where people
> think OpenD is *actual* D and getting confused.
[...]

I propose Boulder.  Or boulDer. ;-)

I'm more hoping that this drastic action would force things to change
for the better, rather than that this would become an actual, hard fork.
Boulder, the thing that forces things to get rolling again. :-D  The
thing that makes D r0x^WI mean, boulder again. :-P

"Holy war is an oxymoron." -- Lazarus Long